Fall '19 Anagama Firing
Time & Location
About The Event
Loading: Nov. 2-3, 2019
Firing: Nov. 5-10
Unloading: Nov. 23
Join us for our annual fall firing of the Anagama! We'll focus on developing glassy, functional surfaces in the kiln and sharing the East Creek experience. Each participant should plan on attending the loading, at least one day of the firing, and the unloading. Registration will be open until the firing is full. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of signup, with 50% due upon completion of the firing. We must always slightly oversell the kiln to ensure it's filled; your final payment will reflect your actual cubic footage in the kiln.
Newcomers are welcome to sign up online. If you're interested in more than 5 cf, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitors Pass: 1 C.F. + Meal$90$900$0
- Sold Out2 C.F. Deposit - Anagama$40$400$0
- Sold Out3 C.F. Deposit - Anagama$60$600$0
- Sold Out4 C.F. Deposit - Anagama$80$800$0
- Sold Out5 C.F. Deposit - Anagama$100$1000$0